Liability Release | Safety Rules & Procedures
The undersigned and on behalf of the participants below, acknowledges and agrees to these conditions:
This liability release must be signed by a parent or guardian before child can participate in any Main Street Play activity.
I am signing this form on behalf of myself, my child(ren), my guests and their child(ren). We voluntarily agree to abide by the stated terms, rules and conditions for participation in any party and/or program at Main Street Play.
If I witness any hazard or peril during my participation, I will immediately bring it to the attention of an employee.
I understand there is a risk of injury from any play equipment. I acknowledge that while rules, equipment design,
and supervision reduce risk, the risk of possible injury does exist.
I voluntarily assume all risks to include identified and unidentified, even if stemming from the negligence of other
participants or employees. I, on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby hold harmless Main Street Play employees, owners and affiliates with respect to any and all injury, disability, loss or damage to person and/or property to the fullest extent of the law.
My signature below is acceptance of the above statements and agreement to abide by all safety rules and policies below:
SAFETY RULES & POLICIES
▪ Main Street Play is for kids aged 0-6 – while we love bigger kids, our space is designed and sized for our smaller friends.
▪ We are a “socks only” space. Remove shoes before entering the play area (we have cubbies for storing them).
▪ Wash hands (or use hand sanitizer) before entering the play area.
▪ We clean and sanitize our space and equipment daily, and cleanliness is one of our top priorities. Please clean up after the event and make sure things are put back how it was found.
▪ Refrain from bringing any toys or books into the restroom.
▪ Keep all food and beverages in the café area.
▪ Be safe and kind. No exceptions.
▪ Do not drop or throw anything from the second story store fronts.
▪ Do not slide toys down the slides – they are for kids only! Practice safe sliding at all times.
▪ If you or your child are sick, please allow everyone the time and space to recover at home – we would love to see
you when you are feeling better!