Vendor Rules and Regulations:
1. LOAD IN is the day before the show from 4pm to 9pm. Vendors: Please do not expect to set up early! We suggest that vendors bring a dolly or cart. Sunday load in is 7am to 8am. All vendors must be set up and at tables by 8am on Sunday. Any vendor whose tables remain unoccupied at 8:15am and has not contacted CTS Promotions with sufficient reasoning are in breach of contract and forfeit their tables. In the event the vendor next to you does not show, you may rent the table(s) for $35.00 each after 8:15am
2. Vendor's License: It is required by law that all vendors have an Ohio Transient Vendor's license. If you do not have a regular vendor’s license then you should get a transient vendor’s license by filing out form ST-1T from the Ohio Department of Taxation website www.tax.ohio.gov/divions/sales_and_use/license.stm. There is a one-time application fee of $25.00. Alternatively the form can be obtained through the mail by writing to the Department of Taxation P.O. Box 182215 Columbus Ohio 43218-2215. You can also call them directly at 1-888-405-4039.
3. Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. (NO EARLY BREAKDOWN)
4. No smoking or drinking alcohol is permitted in the building at any time.
5. No table is guaranteed until full payment is received. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30.00 service fee.
6. No refunds will be granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, contact CTS Promotions before the day of the show and we will give you a credit toward our next event minus a 25% surcharge per table. No-call, No-shows will forfeit their tables without credit.
7. Bootleg videos and DVD’s are not permitted at the show.
8. Adults and young children both attend this show. No inappropriate behavior, language or conduct will be tolerated. Please keep any adult related materials out of sight from or reach of children.
9. The first table purchased for the vendors booth, includes one vendor wristband and one helper wristband. Each additional table purchase includes one helper wristband. No additional helper wristbands can be purchased. A maximum of 5 wristbands will be issued (booth size permitting). Vendor and helper wristbands will be issued upon load in. Vendors and helpers will be issued 1 wristband per person upon load in. The wristbands are waterproof. Anyone who removes their wristband between load in and start of show will be subject to full price admission.When you fill out the vendor contract, be prepared to give the name(s) of your helper(s) to ensure your wristbands are being issued to the correct individuals. Completion of the contract ensures that all helpers will be granted access to enter the show during load in. Without the completion of the vendor contract, helpers will be asked to wait for the vendor to arrive and complete the contract.
10. Parking: CTS Promotions is not responsible for the cost of parking.
11. CTS Promotions is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the show. All Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. If a vendor product is broken or stolen during the show, it is not our responsibility. Any damage to the building by a vendor is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Vendors release CTS Promotions from any and all liability.
12. Vendors are not permitted to play music during vendor load-in or during the show.
13. Vendors are not permitted to have animals in the building at any time.
14. The layout of the tables for this event has been approved by the fire marshal. Vendors may not move or trade tables without permission as doing so may invalidate the fire safety standard.
15. CTS Promotions reserves the right to deny access to anyone at our sole discretion from exhibiting, assisting with, or attending the show.
16. CTS Promotions reserves the right to deny a table rental to any individual without providing a reason for such denial.
17. Any form of solicitation for shows other than those presented by CTS Promotions will not be permitted inside or outside of the show facility without prior written approval. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the show, and may be prohibited from attending future events at the sole discretion of CTS Promotions.
18. Vendors must use the main entrance and exit during show hours. Using any other doors or propping doors open during show hours is expressly prohibited and may lead to expulsion from the show.
19. Renting vendor space for the specific purpose of gaining early access to the show (without setting up an adequate amount of merchandise for sale) is prohibited and may be cause for expulsion from the premises and future CTS events at the discretion of the CTS management team.
20. Vendors who bring associates to event load-in for the sole purpose of buying merchandise from other vendors ahead of the show opening may be subject to expulsion from the premises and future CTS events at the discretion of the CTS management team.
21. All credit card transactions include a 3% surcharge.
22. Force majeure: CTS Promotions may cancel this event and shall not be deemed in default of this agreement or responsible for refunds of monies paid toward vendors space or electric fees if, by reason of any act of God, act of war or terrorism, fire, natural disaster, accident, act of government, sabotage of material or supplies or any other cause beyond the control of CTS Promotions occurs and keeps the promoter from conducting this event.
In such an event, all vendors shall have a one year six month rollover time period in which they may apply any monies applied toward vendor space to the CTS promotions event of their choosing.
All payments can be made through our website www.CTSPromotions.com using a credit or debit card.
Contact CTS Promotions: email@example.com