1. I understand that the goal of White Diamond Dane's pet food pantry is to provide supplemental food to animals whose owners are in financial need, and is not intended to be the sole source of food for my pets.
2. This program is not intended to be used for feeding stray, foster care animals, outdoor community animals, trap-neuter-release (TNR) or feral colonies.
3. Free dog and cat food will only be provided within the means of donations received. I understand that the pet food and supplies received through White Diamond Dane's pet food pantry program has been donated, and not for sale to the public. Therefore, I agree to use these products for my personal pets only, and will not re-sell these products to any person, or business.
4. I understand and agree that White Diamond Dane's Pet food pantry items bags may be ripped, opened, expired, not full etc...and they make no warranties as to the pet foods, and supplies, and does not assume any liability and/or guarantee for these pet food supplies in any way. Applicant feeds their own pets at their own risk.
5. By signing this application you agree to indemnify White Diamond Dane's Pet food pantry and it's affiliates and hold them harmless from and against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequental damages, including bu not limited to the injury to, and loss of your pet, which may arise from your decision to accept and use the pet food given by White Diamond Dane's Pet Food Pantry.
The information I have provided is true, and correct. I also understand that any false information provided will result in permanent termination from this program.
*All information provided is only used to determine your need for pet food, and/or supplies. All information, and documentation must be completed, and submitted to receive assistance. Incomplete applications will not be accepted, and will be discarded.