Dear Applicant, Thank you for your interest and willingness to volunteer in ICN Free Clinic. Please review the following description and requirements before completing the application for ICN Volunteer.
1. Minimum age required to volunteer is 18 years.
2. You must complete the ICNFC Confidentiality Notice before you start volunteering in the clinic. The link to read and complete that notice is provided below.
3. We encourage and expect that you volunteer on a consistent manner and request you to sign up at least once a month.
4. A non physician volunteer is required to participate in clinic operations for at least 6 months before a letter of recommendation can be issued if needed.
5. Although it is not mandatory but we expect that you have some familiarity or willingness to learn electronic medical records (EMR). You will be given an orientation and training of EMR prior to your start as an ICNFC volunteer.
6. Please note that submission of this application does not guarantee a volunteer position. We will review your application and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
7. Before submitting the application for volunteer at ICN Free Clinic, you must read and understand the clinic confidentiality notice. Please click on the link below, complete and submit the confidentiality notice and return back to submit your volunteer application. Thank you!
INFC Confidentiality Notice