APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OCTOBER 15, 2023
SPECIAL NOTE - THIS APPLICATION WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED IN ONE SESSION. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE WORK AND COMPLETE LATER. PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE YOU START YOUR APPLICATION.
BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING READY:
- Explanation of Financial need
- Essay about education goals & career plans
- Essay on your Moral & Ethical Leadership and Community & Religious Service Activities
- One letter of recommendation that you can upload. For the second letter of recommendation you will need to print the form below and give to the religious leader/Bishop speaking to your moral & ethical leadership
- Transcript of grades that you can upload
- ACT or SAT scores that you can upload (not needed if you have a college transcript)
- 1 minute video introducing yourself, speaking to your moral & ethical leadership
Scholarship recipients must be accepted to a college, university or trade school. Recipients need to be attending school full-time to receive the award (Full-time is 12 credits). Recipients need to be from the Prescott Area. Scholarships go to the college or university where the student attends. Students may only apply for 4 annual scholarships. Scholarships are for undergraduate degrees only.
1. Explanation of financial need (Minimum150/Max 300 words).
2. Tell us about you: education goals & career ambition (Minimum 200 words /Max 400 words). Help us get to know you through an expression of your values.
3.Tell us about your Moral & Ethical Leadership and Community & Religious Service Activities. (Minimum 200 words/Max 400 words)
4. TWO letters of recommendation:
- A recommendation letter is required from a religious leader (YOUR CURRENT Bishop if you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) or teacher speaking to your moral & ethical leadership, specifically your character and integrity. Please print or e-mail the instructions below to your religious leader, if you don't have a religious leader you can ask a teacher.
- A second recommendation letter is required from a teacher, work supervisor, coach, or mentor.
5. Attach a transcript of grades and SAT or ACT scores (copies are acceptable). If you are a current college student, please submit a copy of your college transcript (no SAT or ACT scores needed).
6. One minute (or less) video introducing yourself, speaking to your moral & ethical leadership. Please e-mail to our chapter at: email@example.com
SPECIAL NOTE - THIS APPLICATION WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED IN ONE SESSION. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE WORK AND COMPLETE LATER. BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION READY TO COMPLETE THE PARTS OF THE APPLICATION MENTIONED ABOVE.