4th Annual Plain Holiday Vendor & Craft Event
River Valley Early Learning Center - 1370 Cherry St., Plain, Wisconsin
1. Each space is $30/day per spot per business. All fees are non-refundable.
2. Each vendor is to provide one raffle item ($10 minimum)
3. Each vendor is responsible for his/her items (this includes taxes, rights, money, products, etc.)
4. The doors will open up for set up no earlier than 9:30 a.m. Each vendor must be setup and ready to sell by 11:00 a.m. Clean up complete within 1 hour of the event. (Saturday @ 5 pm / Sunday @ 4 pm)
5. Vendors are responsible for maintaining a clean/professional booth throughout the event. This includes removing all trash, tape on the floor, and all of the vendor’s belongings at the end of the event. We are not responsible for items left behind.
6. Vendors are expected to participate in advertising. This includes word of mouth, posting the event online and any other means of advertising you see appropriate. There will be a Facebook event page set up which you are encouraged to invite your contacts to join. Ads will be placed in community papers and several places online. There will be signs placed outside in the town of Plain and posters placed in neighboring cities and towns. An electronic copy of the flyer will be emailed to you as part of your confirmation packet once it is completed.
7. All vehicles must be moved a safe distance from the building after unloading to allow for customer parking.
8. A cancellation prior to the event doesn’t mean refund. Only IF your space is filled prior to the day of the event you will receive partial refund. There will be a $5 fee for processing and refilling the space.
9. Any returned or cancelled checks will be charged a $25 processing fee.
10. Checks payable to Maria Lindquist, S9233 Wunnicke Road, Plain, WI 53577 or PayPal via Friends & Family email@example.com. Please contact Maria with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-963-8909
11. Please note: Due to the fact that it will be November in Wisconsin, please prepare ahead for weather events/winter roads. No space refunds will be given, even in the event of bad weather.
12. By signing this form I agree to all terms set in the contract as written above. I hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Maria Lindquist, the River Valley Early Learning Center from any and all claims that arise out of my negligence in connection with the sale of my products at the Holiday Vendor and Craft Event. Further, I understand and agree that Maria Lindquist or the River Valley Early Learning Center do not insure my products in the case of theft or damage to my products or personal property, that loss will be my responsibility. I accept and understand that my booth registration fee is not refundable for any reason and that I am personally liable for any damage caused by me or my associates.