Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEE QUESTIONNAIRE
This survey may take about 30-45 minutes, please enter all information before exiting. Only information submitted will be recorded.
1. Tell us a little about yourself?
2. What tasks do you do / are in charge of around your home?
3. When you graduated, what job did you see yourself doing?
4. What do you see yourself doing in the next 3-5 years?
5. What working conditions do you prefer or are already accustomed to?
6. What do you know about our company and why are you choosing to work for us?
7. What are your thoughts about working outdoors for extended periods of time?
8. How does working in extreme weather/temperature conditions seem to you?
9. Do you participate in winter activities? Explain.
10. Do you shovel your sidewalk during the snow or when it stops?
11. How do you feel about hot summer days?
12. How do you feel about short notice schedule changes based on the weather?
13. Do you have the ability to hook up a T.V. box, or use an instruction manual?
14. Do you change your oil in your car?
15. Can you change Tire?
16. Can you define "lawncare"?
17. Can you define "landscaping"?
18. Can you define "property maintenance"?
19. What equipment have you had experience with in the past?
20. What skills do you have, that will make you valuable to our team?
21. Do you currently hold any certifications or achievements specific to this industry?
22. How do you feel about taking classes or continuing education on your own time to develop knowledge and skills to make you a better employee?
23. How would you describe your mechanical knowledge or ability to fix things?
24. We may be called in for an emergency, how will this work for your schedule?
25. Will anything prevent you from being flexible with our work scheduling needs?
26. When you have a job/career where does it fall into your life’s priority list?
27. Do you own your own vehicle?
28. How do you adapt to sudden changes at work? Like, if equipment fails while using it?
29. How do you adapt to sudden changes at work? Like a new job comes in and routes change?
30. Can you describe a time when your work was criticized and how you responded?
31. How do you feel a person should approach you with a problem on your work?
32. What will you do to make sure you are learning quickly and effectively?
33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime or any felonies?
34. What experiences or relationship do you have with the law?
35. How do you feel about following rules exactly how they are stated every time?
36. Would you be interested in working nights?
37. How does working with minimal supervision seem to you?
38. How do you hold yourself accountable for your actions?
39. Do you have a valid driver's license and clean driving record?
40. What experiences do you have with trailers or hauling heavy equipment?
41. What snow removal experience do you possess? Please check boxes on equipment or explain
42. If you are on a time issue where work needs to be done, how likely will you speed to finish?
43. Our industry requires a lot of physical labor, how do you feel about performing tasks with a lot of: standing, walking, lifting, carrying, etc..?
44. Do you have a problem with picking up trash and heavy debris?
45. How do you feel about getting your hands dirty?
47. How would you describe your work style?
48. How do you learn best?
49. What makes you WANT to get the job done?
50. When has there been a time that you needed to work outside your comfort zone?
51. What are your thoughts on the phrase “The customer is always right”
52. Do you hunt or fish?
53. Have you ever been to a sporting event or done activities in the rain?
54. What would you do if a customer wants an additional service quote?
55. In your opinion what way is best, how the customer wants something done or how the company wants it done? Explain.
56. How would you handle an upset customer?
57. What would you do if you finished your assigned job early, but had to wait for others to finish?
58. What would you do if you knew another employee was stealing?
What did you want for an hourly wage or yearly salary?
Should be Empty: