Join us for the sixth annual Character Day on September 27, 2019!
Last year there were over 200,000 events around the globe, with people tapping into the conversation from 150 countries.
About Character Day:
Character Day is an annual global day that unites millions of people of all ages in schools, classrooms, companies, and homes -- anywhere people already are -- to develop character (strengths like empathy, grit, gratitude, creativity, and leadership). We provide films, hands-on discussion kits, online resources, and a Global LiveCast Q&A featuring prominent leaders. You participate as an individual, as a small group (family, friends, classroom, group of colleagues), or as an entire school or company. Participation is free, and all of the films and resources are deeply backed by evidence-based research and science.
- Award-winning short films
- Discussion kits and online materials
- Robust hub of online resources
- A Global LiveCast Q&A featuring prominent leaders throughout the day
- A global conversation that you can tap into from anywhere, for free
You create an experience that works for you:
- Any number of people (works as an individual, or a group of 5,000)
- Anywhere in the world.
- Any time of day on Sept 27, 2019 (if that day doesn't work, do it the day after, the week after, whatever works for you).
- Bonus: Participate in the global 24-hour unplug (a Tech Shabbat) Friday sundown to Saturday sundown, directly following Character Day
Signing up takes two minutes. Once you sign up, you'll be invited into the super fun Character Day #TechLifeBalance Weekly Challenges. You'll also receive information on discussion materials, marketing materials, sample agendas, and more.