Facility Use Guidelines
1. Users may only enter and use those areas of the facilities that have been reserved.
2. Food and Beverages: restricted to certain areas. See maintenance for further details.
3. Alcohol: No alcohol may be consumed, served, or present on Church property.
4. Smoking and vaping and any other form of inhalation abuse is prohibited on/in any of the Church premises.
5. Sex-specific changing areas, restrooms, and showers are to be used by members of the designated biological sex only.
6. Church equipment must be returned to original placement, unless arranged otherwise prior to the event. You are responsible for any damage caused to church property.
7. All lights must be turned off and doors locked upon departure.
8. Abusive or foul language, violent behavior, and drug or alcohol abuse are strictly prohibited on church premises. Any person exhibiting such behavior will be required to leave the premises.
9. No glitter may be used anywhere in the building.
10. Please refrain from using tape on any of our floors, walls, doors, etc.