Parade Safety Rules & Guidelines
1. Lineup is between 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. on the corner of North Main and Central Ave. Floats should be “complete and ready” before entering lineup area.
2. All entries (Floats, vehicles, and Groups) must display a Civitan Club issued Entry Number (issued during line up by parade officials).
3. Once your entry has started along the parade route, no one may board or exit your float/vehicle.
4. Entries that include children under the age of 13 must have adult supervision.
5. Operators of vehicles agree to comply with state and local laws.
6. To ensure public safety, all participants are encouraged to hand out, not throw, candy and goodies to spectators.
7. All riding animals must be under the control of the responsible person at all times and should be led along the Parade route
8. Parade will conclude at Chiquola Baptist Church on E. Greer Street. Participants should not exit floats until conclusion of parade.
9. Parade officials reserve the right to eliminate any entry that is in violation of parade guidelines or deemed inappropriate.
Thank you for participating in this year’s Christmas Parade. By following these safety guidelines, we hope everyone will have fun and safe time!