Pop Up Youth Ministry is an intentional Christian community. In such a community, the behavior of all participants reects the faith we share in Jesus Christ our Lord. Therefore, it is expected that:
1. For reasons of continuity and group building, all participants are needed for the entire event. Therefore, no one will be allowed to attend only a portion of the event.
2. For reasons of safety and accountability to parents, participants will remain throughout the event, and the event leaders will be advised if leaving the site becomes necessary.
3. All registrants - both youth and adults - will participate fully in all activities at the event.
4. Absolutely no alcohol or other drugs (other than prescribed medication) will be brought to or used at the event.
5. Stereos, TVs, iPods, etc. WILL NOT be brought to the event.