(2) SELFBUILD IRELAND LIMITED incorporated and registered in Northern Ireland with company number NI030053 whose registered office is at 119 Cahard Road, Saintfield, Ballynahinch, Co. Down, BT24 7LA (“Self Build”).
(A) In consideration of the indemnity herein contained Self Build has agreed to grant the Indemnifier the right to park vehicles on [the lands adjoining the Titanic Exhibition Centre, Queens Road, Belfast] (“the Lands”) in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in this agreement.
(B) By entering into this agreement the Indemnifier confirms that he/she is aware of and bound by the terms and conditions specified in this agreement and acknowledges that, notwithstanding the availability of public car parking in the proximity of the Lands, the Indemnifier is choosing to park vehicles on the Lands at his/her own risk.
Terms and Conditions
By entering into this agreement, the Indemnifier agrees:
1. at all times to act responsibly and safely in the use of the Lands and comply with all directions given by Self Build in relation thereto;
2. to use the Lands for the sole purpose of parking a motor vehicle and for no other purpose whatsoever;
3. not to cause any nuisance, damage, obstruction, annoyance or inconvenience to Self Build or any other occupiers of the Lands;
4. to permit Self Build's staff to move his/her car in the event of emergencies or in other appropriate circumstances;
5. to ensure that all vehicles are parked in such a way that no obstruction is caused to the Lands.
Self Build gives no warranty whatsoever that the Lands are safe, legally or physically fit for the parking of vehicles or for any other purpose and the Indemnifier acknowledges that he/she is parking his/her vehicle on the Lands solely at his/her own risk.
By entering into this agreement, the Indemnifier acknowledges:
1. that Self Build shall not be responsible for any damage to, injury resulting from, or theft of the Indemnifier's vehicle or equipment or any personal belongings left in the vehicle while parked on the Lands and shall indemnify Self Build against all such claims and to keep Self Build indemnified against any claims which may at any time be made against Self Build (including any claims made as a result of the injury of death of a third party) in relation to the Lands;
2. that no employee, agent or contractor of Self Build has authority to accept any goods for safe custody and that Self Build will not be liable in any case for any loss of or damage to any article alleged to have been left with Self Build or any employee, agent or contractor for safe custody regardless of how that loss or damage occurs;
3. that Self Build shall not be liable in respect of any accident, loss, damage, death or injury to any person on the Lands except where such accident, loss or damage was caused by an act, default or negligence of Self Build;
4. that Self Build shall not be liable to any third parties by reason of breach by the Indemnifier of its obligations in this agreement.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This deed and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this deed or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).