DOGS MUST BE SEDATED DURING HIP XRAY PROCEDURE!
2. Only German Shepherd Dogs may apply for this program.
3. On the day the x-ray is taken, the dog must be at least one year of age or older.
4. Only German Shepherd Dogs with registration papers/pedigree(s) recognized by the SV Office can participate. That means either SV registration papers or a pedigree that was issued in a foreign country by an organization that is a member of the FCI.
5. All German Shepherd Dogs x-rayed for this program must be visibly tattooed or microchipped.
6. Once submitted, the x-rays become the property of the SV Office where they are kept on file. All original documents submitted for this program will be returned to the owner by the GSSCC.