Job Responsibilities Include:1. Provide non-medical in-home and/or community care to the agency's service recipients
2. Be prompt to scheduled visits and notify the supervisor immediately when unable to do so
3. Be familiar with all rules, policies, and procedures in providing the services
4. Submit all required documents in a timely manner
5. Complete a daily care log each shift you work
6. Follow the service plan of the individual service recipient
7. Keep all records and names of service recipient's confidential bless authorized by service recipient's written consent
8. To immediately report any incident of injury to service recipient or yourself to the supervisor
9. To report any suspicion of abuse or neglect to appropriate authorities and the supervisor
Job duties may include: meal preparation, washing dishes, hygiene, grooming, dressing, assistance, laundry, assistance with eating, companionship, shopping, recreational activities, and housekeeping (such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning windows, making the bed, changing linens, emptying trash/garbage, and cleaning bathrooms)
You may also be requested to provide transportation to appointments, errands, and activites as needed.
1. Must be at least 18 years old
2. Caring and nurturing concern for helping people
3. Honesty and integrity
4. Attend training sessions when provided by reffering agencies and/or the TN Department of MHDD
We appreciate you joining our personal support service team. Before you begin providing your services, we would like to inform you of the terms of this agreement.
1. You work with Prestige Homecare as an employee and will be given a W-2. Taxes will be held out of each paycheck.
2. Cheryl Smith is your direct contact. You may contact her at (256)619-0144 whenever questions arise.
As a employee with Prestige Homecare, the following is expected:
A. Must pass a criminal background check
B. Must receive positive references from the majority of individuals you have given us to contact
C. Must have appropriate credentials, licensure or certification (if required) and adequate training to provide services.
We would appreciate your signature below signifying that you have been informed of the these terms.
Prestige Homecare is required by state laws to run background and motor vehicle checks on each new employee. These employment screening checks require money and time from the company. Due to this, if an employee decides to no longer work for Prestige Homecare or if their services are terminated due to their own fault within 90 days of the date of hire, the monetary amount of these checks will be withheld from the employee’s final paycheck.
I have read and understand the above statement, and agree to allow Prestige Homecare to withhold the monetary amount of the employment screening checks from my final paycheck if 90 days of employment with Prestige Homecare is not achieved.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-SOLICITATION AGREEMENT FOR CAREGIVERS
In consideration of my relationship with Prestige Homecare, LLC (“Prestige”) as a contract worker and/or its affiliates or successors, I agree as follows:
I acknowledge that Confidential Information may be made available to me and/or developed by me during my work with Prestige.Confidential Information consists of all information belonging to Prestige or Prestige’s Service Recipients that has been identified as confidential. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, pay rate, personal and private information of service recipients such as, identity, financial information, health, etc., and information related to Presitge’s employees and/or caregivers.I acknowledge that as a result of my contract work, a duty has been imposed on me to not use Prestige’s and/or the Service Recipients’ Confidential Information on my or another party’s behalf and/or personal, financial, or professional gain, and that I will use Confidential Information for the sole purpose of performing my work with Prestige.
Non-Solicitation of Clients
During the period of my work with Prestige and for a period of twelve months from the date of termination of such contract work for any reason, I agree that I will not, directly or indirectly, for my benefit or on behalf of any person, corporation, partnership or entity whatsoever, solicit, interfere with or endeavor to entice away from Prestige any Service Recipient to whom I provided services to during my work with Prestige at any time during the twelve month period following my termination.
Non-Solicitation of Caregivers
For a period of twelve months after the date of termination of my contract work with Prestige for any reason, I agree that I will not, directly or indirectly, hire, attempt to hire, solicit for employment or encourage the departure of any employee or caregiver of Prestige, to leave employment with Prestige.
I have watched and I understand the instructional videos above.