Job Responsibilites Include:
1. Provide non-medical in-home and/or community care to the agency's service recipients
2. Be prompt to scheduled visits and notify the supervisor the supervisor immediately when unable to do so
3. Be familiar with all rules, policies, and procedures in providing the services
4. Submit all required documentation in a timely manner
5. Follow the service plan of the indiviual service recipient
6. Keep all records and names of service recipients confidential unless authorized by service recipient's written consent
7. To immediately report any incident of injury to service recipient or yourself to the supervisor
8. To report any suspicion of abuse or neglect to appropiate authorities and the supervisor
Job duties may include: meal preparation, washing dishes, hygiene, grooming, dressing, assistance, laundry, assistance with eating, companionship, shopping, recreational activities, and housekeeping (such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning windows, making the bed, changing linens, emptying trash/garbage, and cleaning bathrooms)
You may also be requested to provide transportation to appointments, errands, and activites as needed.
1. Must be at least 18 years old
2. Caring and nurturing concern for helping people
3. Honesty and integrity
4. Attend training sessions when provided by reffering agencies and/or the TN Department of MHDD
We apprectiate you joining our personal support service team. Before you begin providing services, we wanted to spell out what you may expect from your company and, in turn, our expectations of you.
1. You work for Prestige Homecare as a Contractor and will be paid as such. You are responsible for all taxes etc. Prestige does cover you with liability when on the job in case of an accident.
2. Cheryl Smith is your direct supervisor and will be responsible for your supervision, discipline and assignment of duties and materials/equipment you may need to provide services. You may contact your supervisor at (256)619-0144 whenever questions arise.
As your employer, we expect the following from you:
We would appreciate your signature below signifying that you have been advised of these expectations
Prestige Homecare is required by state laws to run background and motor vehicle checks on each new employee. These employment screening checks require money and time from the company. Due to this, if an employee decides to no longer work for Prestige Homecare within 90 days of the date of hire, the monetary amount of these checks will be withheld from the employee’s final paycheck.
I have read and understand the above statement, and agree to allow Prestige Homecare to withhold the monetary amount of the employment screening checks from my final paycheck if 90 days of employment with Prestige Homecare is not achieved.
I have watched and I understand the instructional videos above.