1. Cancellation: Neither the Holistic Market & Psychic Fair, Carly Penfold, the Laurel Packinghouse, or the City of Kelowna will be financially obligated or otherwise committed in the event that the market is cancelled or deferred on account of causes beyond their control. For example, fire or flood.
2. Damage: Exhibitors shall not use the facilities in any manner that shall cause damage to the premises or equipment. In order to protect the status of the Laurel Packinghouse as a Municipal Heritage Landmark, no painters tape, duct tape, packing tape, scotch tape, pins, nails or other materials are to be affixed to the space. The exhibitor will assume the entire responsibility of and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of injury or damage to exhibitors displays, equipment, exhibitor’s personal belongings, and other property brought upon the premises of the market facility, and will indemnify and hold harmless: the Holistic Market & Psychic Fair, Carly Penfold, the Laurel Packinghouse, and the City of Kelowna.
3. Booth assignment: Exhibitors are aware that booth space will be assigned in order of registration received with full payment. Exhibitors agree that no exhibit will obstruct the view of or hide the exhibits of adjacent booths, with the exception of privacy screens.
4. Refund policy: No refunds or bumps for late arrivals or no-shows.
5. Time: Market hours are 11-4. Exhibitors are expected to arrive anytime after 9:00 am, have their booth ready by 10:45 and stay set up until 4:00. Exhibitors agree to have all displays removed from the premises by 5:00 pm and booth space will be left clean or the exhibitor may incur additional fees. Late arrivals and early departures are not permitted unless pre-arranged with Carly, and may result in forfeiting future registrations. Late arrivals (10:30 or later) will be denied booth space as Carly will have had to rearrange the floor plan to prevent gaps between booths.
6. Privacy: Carly Penfold values your privacy and the information submitted will never be shared or sold to third parties.