June 2020 NW Regional Conference
All event participants must sign a waiver (adults must sign for kids under 18.) You will not participate in our events without a signed waiver on file. In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the NW Regional Conference volkssporting programs and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agrees that before or during my participation in the NW Regional Conference volkssporting events, if I believe anything is unsafe, I will immediately advise the event supervisor or other person in authority at the volkssporting program and the related events and activities of such conditions and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that could involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economical losses which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence of others, or the condition of the premises, the trail or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not necessarily foreseeable at this time.
3. Assumes all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Releases, waives, discharges and promises not to sue the American Volkssport Association, its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, or other volunteers and employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases”, from demands, losses, or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the release or otherwise.
5. This waiver will be in effect for the duration of the 25-28 June 2020 NW Regional Conference plus the day preceding and day following the conference, thus 24-29 June 2020.
The undersigned has read the above waiver and release, understands that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign it voluntarily. I further understand that if I place my name on the form upon which this waiver and release is printed, that I voluntarily agree that I understand that I have given up substantial rights.