**Please Read Before Proceeding
Please note the following before completing the application-
* Applications will be reviewed beginning Friday, November 29th and continue until categories fill. To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* A list of full categories will be posted to our website (Select 'Exhibitor Info' on the top menu/Spring Show)
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans and Craftspeople who create the products they display and sell in their booths. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..). DO NOTE FOR THE SPRING SHOW- Commercial and like producers offering Chocolate products such as Chocolatiers, Food vendors, Bakers, Spirits, etc. will be permitted. Only top quality, well-made items may be sold.
* NO Chocolate? No worries- this show is also for "MORE"... other amazing handmade wares to fill those Easter Baskets, Mother's Gifts, Birthdays, Grads and Dads.
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent payment instructions.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information.
Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
*We limit this indoor spring event to 125 craft & artisan booths.
*Overnight security provided.
* All booths are located in one large exhibitor space. The space is situated on a turf playing surface. All booths will have blue & white pipe & drape curtains behind them (8' tall).
*The Hampshire Dome and Hampshire Hills Athletic Club is a smoke free facility and campus.
*Free WiFi for booth renters. A designated line will be established and access information provided ahead of move in.
*The Great New England (GNE) SPRING Craft & Artisan Show is held rain or shine indoors at the Hampshire Dome in Milford, NH. The Dome is an air supported 94,000sq ft structure without any beams or poles. Ceiling height is 78'.
*No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted on the turf fields.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* Cafe will provide lunch. You will have an option to pre-order and have lunch ready for pick up at a predetermined time.
* Mid- March accepted booth renters will receive additional information with set-up details and directions.
* Staggered set-up times will be available on the Friday prior to the show beginning at 12pm. Set-up times will be assigned. You will be asked to request a set-up time, while every attempt is made to honor your first choice, we cannot guarantee it. We strongly encourage booth renters to set-up Friday as Saturday move-in will be very limited.
*Electricity at the booths is available. Standard electric is one outlet (300 watts). Additional electric may be provided upon request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Fire Marshall will inspect and enforce electrical requirements set forth by the town. Inspection is scheduled to begin at 8:30am Saturday.
*Tables and chairs are available for rent please indicate any of these needs on your application. Otherwise, we assume you will bring your own tables and chairs.
*Complimentary coffee to all booth renters will be available on Saturday and Sunday.
*Porters will be available to assist with load in and out. Sorry- carts are not provided- please bring your own. No stairs or ramps to deal with.
The Spring show has an emphasis on SPRING, EASTER and SPECIALITY FOODS. A great reason to shop for Easter Gifts, for Mom, Dad and Grads!!
We want to award your efforts! Booth renters are encouraged to spruce up their booth to celebrate spring and mom! The booth offering the
~ BEST PACKAGING will win $50 cash!
~ BEST DECORATED BOOTH will win $50 cash! Finally,
~ A MYSTERY BOOTH chosen at random will win $50 cash!
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
1. - We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth.
2- No playing your own music at your booth.
3- All exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 3pm on Sunday. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
4- If you request electric, you must be at your booth by 8:30am Saturday morning for Fire Inspection. Each booth will be inspected for proper electrical hook up and compliance with town fire rules (rules will be forwarded upon acceptance).
5- All booth renters are to park in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future shows. Plenty of on-site parking free of charge to all booth renters and customers.
6- Booth space may not be shared.
7- A 5’ x 10' space is a 10x10 booth divided down the middle (5' is the frontage). See application for additional space offerings and pricing.
8- Booth space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
9- A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
10. Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. They may be stored off the track against the wall during the show. Please be mindful of exits.
11. No open flame permitted.
12. All booths and items must be removed from the Dome within 6 hours of the fair closing.
13. Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold.
14. Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing The Hampshire Dome as the loss payee (34 Emerson Road, Milford) and GNE Events, LLC (677 Dennett St Portsmouth).
15. Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are at your booth during the show. A health inspector will be scheduled to perform a walk through the first day of the show.
16. As the promoter, The Hampshire Dome staff and Jody Donohue (dba GNE Events, LLC) reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive.
17. Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
18. All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax. Note, however, New Hampshire is tax free- no sales tax!
19. Booth areas should be left clean and free of trash post show. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $75.
20. No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted on the turf fields.
21. GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
22. We expect all Exhibitors promote this event to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
If accepted you will receive an email notification. Your credit card will be charged on a specified date. Your booth space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 60 days prior to show dates.
The jury process will begin on Friday, November 29th. Within 10 days of this date you will be notified via email. We ask all applicants to refrain from contacting us prior to 10 days after application submission. Your initial payment represents a commitment to show. Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear one hour before show opening forfeits his right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL you application & photos to
GNE Events, LLC
677 Dennett St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - email@example.com
DATES TO NOTE:
* Nov 29, 2019 - Application review process begins and will continue until categories fIll
* Ten (10) days after acceptance notification- nonrefundable- deposit of $100 is due to secure space
* February 4, 2020 final payment is due
* April 3, 2020 Move in begins after 12pm
* April 4 & 5 Show dates
Sat, April 4 10am - 4pm and Sun, April 5 10am - 3pm