Eucharistic Congress Exhibit Hall Terms and Conditions for 2020
Sponsor or Exhibitor (herein after referred to as “Exhibitor”) agrees to the terms and conditions below:
1. Exhibitor setup will take place between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 12, 2020. The Exhibit Hall opens at 4:30 p.m., and no Exhibitor will be permitted to set up once the hall opens.
2. Exhibitors are required to cease all activity at 9:30 p.m. on Friday, June 12, 2020, and at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 13, 2020.
3. Tear down and removal of exhibit space may begin with the closing of the Exhibition Hall at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 13, 2020.
4. Exhibitor understands and agrees that the exhibit space will be assigned at the sole discretion of the Archdiocese of Atlanta (AOA). AOA will assign space based on the Exhibitor Level selected and the date on which this agreement and the required deposit are received.
5. Exhibitor agrees to accept relocation in other exhibit space of comparable value should such relocation become necessary for causes beyond AOA’s control or advisable at the discretion of AOA.
6. Exhibitor may not, under any circumstances, move, adjust, relocate or otherwise modify the location of exhibit booth. All exhibit tables must stay within booth area. This includes, but is not limited to hoisting tables off the ground. All table legs must remain on the floor. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE TABLES WILL BE ALLOWED. ANY SHELVING OR RACKS USED MUST STAY WITHIN THE DESIGNATED SPACE AND CANNOT IMPEDE UPON ANOTHER BOOTH. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
7. Exhibitors located along the perimeter of the room must not adhere anything to the walls. Everything must be on the table or free standing. No tape of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, duct tape, masking tape, scotch tape, painter’s tape, etc.
8. The Georgia International Convention Center (GICC) will arrange all services customarily requested by exhibitors. No other contractors will be permitted without prior approval by the GICC. Exhibitors requiring additional services such as internet access, power, etc., will be solely responsible for arranging necessary services and for payment of any fees due for the services rendered. The forms for requesting these services may be found at: http://www.gicc.com/utilities_planners.asp
9. AOA has the right to deny or remove any displays or materials which may conflict with the teachings of the Catholic Church. AOA also has the right to deny registration prior to the Eucharistic Congress of any organization or group promoting anything that may conflict with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
10. Food for sale must be pre-packed food not requiring refrigeration. Cooking is not permitted in the Exhibit Hall. The AOA has the right to deny or remove any food materials not deemed safe for sale.
11. Exhibitor is fully liable for damages to its property or to the GICC property or to other Exhibitors’ property and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AOA and its employees, contractors, representatives and agents against any and all claims, losses, damages, suits, costs or expenses arising out of the use of the premises. Exhibitor understands and acknowledges that AOA will not maintain insurance covering Exhibitor’s property, and it is the sole responsibility of Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
12. Neither AOA nor GICC will be held responsible for lost or stolen items. The exhibit hall will be locked overnight on Friday. It will be the Exhibitor’s responsibility to secure their items Friday evening before leaving their space. It is also the Exhibitor’s responsibility to secure their items during opening hours of the Eucharistic Congress.
13. The Exhibitor agrees to all of the terms and conditions above. Failure to comply with this Agreement may result in Exhibitor’s removal from the Eucharistic Congress. No refunds will be provided to any Exhibitor removed from the Eucharistic Congress for breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement is to be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Georgia. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of AOA