SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
For more information about C.A.E.'s Countywide Initiative, please visit www.caeww.com/stomp
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) executed on Date by, First Name Last Name (“Volunteer”) releases Community Arts Experience, Inc. (C.A.E.), (“Nonprofit”), a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania and each of its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, project collaborators, and agents. The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services for Nonprofit and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer.Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer’s relationship with Nonprofit is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that Nonprofit will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer’s services to Nonprofit.
1. Waiver and Release: I hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Nonprofit and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arises or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to Nonprofit. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Nonprofit from any liability or claim I may have against Nonprofit concerning bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide Nonprofit or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
2. Insurance: Further, I understand that Nonprofit does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of the Nonprofit and each of its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, project collaborators, and agents beyond what may be offered freely by the Nonprofit in the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby release and forever discharge Nonprofit from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with Nonprofit.
4. Assumption of Risk: I understand as a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume the risk of injury or harm from activities associated with the Nonprofit and Release Nonprofit and each of its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, project collaborators and agents from all liability.
5. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to Nonprofit all rights, titles, and interests in any and all photographs, images, videos, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by Nonprofit in connection with my providing volunteer services to Nonprofit.
6. Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. I agree that if any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By signing below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.
For Office Use Only: