Please Read the Following:
In order for us to clean and clear the park, all vendors must be CLOSED BY
NOON & VACATE THE PARK by 3 pm sharp on the Monday directly following the festival. Any vendor not closed by noon and gone by 3 PM will be subject to an additional charge of $100 and may be not invited back. It is a lot of work to empty and clean the park before we can go home. Please respect the Festival Staff and Harmony Park by vacating on time and leaving your area clean.
• If you want your vehicle parked behind your vending booth, it CAN NOT be moved all weekend (until vendor tear down on Sunday). If you plan to leave the festival for any reason, you must leave a car in the general parking lot and carry your supplies in through the gate by the shower house from 5pm Friday through Sunday morning.
• No Glass (unless it is art glass pre-approved by Festival Management)
• No Tobacco Accessories
• No Cancelations or Refunds
• No Dogs
• No Roaming Vending
• No Outside Firewood (due to the spread of a beetle harmful to the grove)
• You must leave your booth space as you found it and completely remove
all rubbish and debris (including cigarette butts, zip ties, boxes, etc.)
• Your business and any of the people working for your business actions must meet all local, state, and federal laws.
• You are responsible for providing your own electrical cords & accessories
that meet electrical code
• No RV’s are allowed into campground and vending areas. If you have an
RV you must purchase a RV spot. We strongly recommend you purchase these on the festival website as they tend to sell out prior to start of the festival.
• You must have current car insurance since you will be driving your
vending vehicle within the festival. Proof of insurance must be mailed or uploaded along with this application
• No alcohol containers in the vending booth.
• By signing this agreement, the vendor assumes all responsibility in
or around the vending booth and relieves Revival Fest, Harmony Park, and
Harmony Marketing, and all of their affiliates of all liabilities. You are responsible for all costs in the case of legal action, be it a patron, the city, a citizen, and/or Harmony Park, against you or us because of your business’ actions. If for any reason Revival Fest, Harmony Park, or Harmony Marketing, and all of its affiliates is required to obtain legal counsel, attend court, or face the city for your actions, you will be liable for any and all of the costs, including and without limit, Lawyer/Legal fees, court costs, and travel.