We are so excited that you are interested in joining LEAP 2nd Chance Program.
We are committed to living out Matthew 20:25-26 which says "But Jesus called them together and said, "You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. 26 But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant." In student leadership, we will lead by serving.
LEAP Student Leadership Expectations:
1. We expect you to be pursuing growth in your relationship with Christ.
2. We expect you to regularly attend and participate worship services.
3. We expect you to be serving in some ministry within Saddleback Church.
4. We expect you to attend counseling sessions once a month (typically on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays). Missing more than one out of four meetings may result in you being asked to step down. Depending on the excuse of absence.
5. We expect you to maintain passing grades.
6. We expect you to have good behavior in school and at home.
7. We expect you to have good work ethics at the job placement.
8. We expect you to understand that you are held to a higher standard, and remaining open to correction/accountability from leaders regarding your actions, words, social media usage, clothing, etc is a part of helping you understand the importance of the standard.
We understand that leading this way is a learning process. We want you to know that we are committed to helping you grow as a leader, who serves their family, church, school, and community.