We are challenging each person to tell us how you are "Lighting up the Darkness" by Sunday, Dec. 22nd. Let us know what you did or are planning to do, so that we can celebrate the impact as a church on Christmas Eve! (Don't worry, we won't use your name).
Light up the Darkness ideas:
• Buying coffee for the person in line behind you
• Participating in a service project (with your small group or others)
• Inviting someone new over for dinner
• Gathering/donating items to fill a need for a person or organization
• Helping a neighbor with their yard work
• Taking time to pray with someone
• Sharing your story with someone
• Writing an unexpected note of encouragement
• Inviting a co-worker to church
• Whatever you can come up with that would bless others and show God’s love!