COSMIC YOGI FESTIVAL BOOTH AGREEMENT
The size of your booth depends on the sponsorship package you have chosen. However, the same information applies to all vendor booths. All spaces have access to free WIFI. Electricity option must be marked to ensure you have access the day of the event. Setup begins at 8am. Breakdown is not permitted until 6pm.
Terms and Conditions
As a vendor for the Cosmic Yogi Festival, I agree to release and indemnify the Cosmic Yogi Movement and all partners, employees, and volunteers, AJ Crowell and Erica Mestyanek, from any responsibility, personal liability, loss or damage in connection with the festival. By signing below, I confirm I have read and understand all the rules and regulations set forth by Cosmic Yogi Movement and I will comply with all rules and regulations.
Rules and Regulations
● Cosmic Yogi Movement reserves the right to deny any vendors space, in which it is decided by the coordinator, does not fit the character or quality of the festival.
● Please note it is illegal in Addison to place flyers on parked vehicles.
● All vendors must abide by the City Fire Prevention Code and the Exhibit Hall fire regulations. The use, display, or storage of flammable liquids or gas must be approved by the Fire Marshal in writing. Open flames or smoke-emitting materials are prohibited. All aisles and entrance doors will be under the control of the coordinator. Merchandise, displays, signs, or other property of vendors may not extend into the aisles to obstruct the view of other spaces or aisles. No candles or incense are allowed in the Addison Conference & Theatre Centre.
● You may not share your table or space with another person or organization without prior consent.
● Do not move tables around in booths. All vendor booths will include a table cover and two chairs.
● If you are selling any foods or drinks you must have a permit from the City Addison. Contact AJ at aj@ dallasyogamagazine.com to make arrangements. You must submit the food permit application 4 weeks ahead of time.
● All booths must be open for guests at 10am and cannot breakdown before 6pm. Any vendors who leave early without prior consent may not be invited to future events.
● You may load and unload your vehicle in the loading area, but need to find other parking by 9:30am.
● Do not park where cones are placed for food trucks etc.
All fees are non-refundable unless the event is canceled by the organizers. All payments must be submitted in full within 15 days of approval to Cosmic Yogi Movement via check or PayPal or space will be forfeited and given to another vendor. Address for check payments is 13901 Midway Rd, Suite 102-326, Farmers Branch, TX 75244.