We are glad you are considering requesting campership assistance through Rock Point. We want to help make it possible for any child to attend camp who wishes to. In order to ensure funds given to us are being used for those with the greatest need, we request that you complete this form. To help us make our funds go as far as possible, please consider the 1/3 model: 1/3 from parent/guardian, 1/3 from third-party, 1/3 from Rock Point.
Our funds are limited, but we want to do our best to serve you and to make attending camp a possibility.
How to Apply
1. Complete scholarship application.
2. If you are affiliated with a church or social service organization, please check to see whether they can assist you by providing financial support for camp tuition.
3. Make sure you have ALREADY completed registration forms, and paid the minimum non-refundable and nontransferable deposit for each child ($100.00 for both day and overnight camps)
4. We will notify you, as soon as we can, regarding the status of your application. If a scholarship is not granted, and you choose not to attend for this reason, your deposit will be refunded.
1. A Scholarship may only be applied for one program per camper per summer.
2. Scholarship funds cannot cover the required per child deposit.