I have created and am the current copyright holder of a certain presentation and any and all submitted materials identified in this application, hereinafter referred to as the "Work." I agree to license the Work to American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons according to the following terms and conditions:
1. This license shall commence upon the date of execution of this Agreement.
2. I hereby agree to grant American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons a non-exclusive license for the use of the Work. American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons is not obligated to use the Work in any way.
3. I am granting this license to American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons as a contribution. I specifically release American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons from any obligation to pay money or otherwise perform services for this license.
4. ASES may use the Work for educational purposes only. I understand and agree that these purposes include, but are not limited to, the advertisement of the Work; use of the Work in abstracted form in the Final Program of the Annual Meeting, on the internet, or other public sources; exhibition; broadcast; distribution and duplication and use of excerpts or abstracts of the Work solely or in combination with other material.
5. I acknowledge that the first publication date for the Work will be at the start of ASES 2020 Fellow's Day.
6. If I have violated or infringed a personal or property interest (including a copyright or trademark) of any individual or entity in giving a license to American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons to use the Work:
6a. I agree to indemnify American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons against any and all liability for payment of claims, judgments or settlements, for violation or infringement of any personal or property rights resulting from the society's use of the Work, and for any attorneys' fees that American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons incurs in the defense of such claim.
6b. American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons will promptly notify me in writing of any such claim, and shall not settle any such claim without my prior written, expressed consent.