Term 3 - Mon 13th JULY - Sat 19th SEPT (10weeks)Term 4 - Tue 6th OCT – Sat 12th DEC (10weeks)
GYMNASTICS ENROLMENTAll enrolment conditions have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment and usage of the Centre by all YMCA members. On acceptance by the Centre of this agreement you will be referred to as a ‘Member’ and have the usage rights and obligations as detailed below
1. ENROLMENT CONDITIONS:Enrolment commences on the date stated on the enrolment agreement. The participation of any gymnast at YMCA Jamboree Heights is conditional upon either payment in full of the relevant fees or strict compliance with the payment plan for all gymnast (for fees over $500 per term only).
2. LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT:I understand that this agreement is a legally binding contract regardless of if I/my child attends the classes.
3. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION:Cancellation cannot occur mid-term. No refund will be offered after the term has commenced.
4. CHANGE OF CLASS:If a gymnast progresses to the next level you will be advised by the Green desk Parent Portal by way of email. It will be your responsibility to bring a copy of that email (either via print out copy or on your phone) to reception for them to enrol you into the new class. Please be aware that days and times may be vary from your current class and additional fees may apply.
5. MISSED SESSIONS:No refund is given for missed sessions. We provide 2 make-up classes per term per child for missed lessons. Make-up classes must be done within the same term as the missed class. Where a gymnast’s participation in the program is reduced through injury or illness consideration will be given to a reduction in fees provided that: A medical certificate is provided supporting the gymnast’s inability to participate and the period of non-participation is for a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks. Gymnast/parent’s seeking a reduction of gymnastics fees on the basis of injury and/or illness should submit a request in writing to the Centre Manager together with medical evidence detailing the reasons and the period of incapacity. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
6. COMPULSORY UNIFORM:
All Kinder gym Programs - are required to wear their Gymnastics T-Shirts to each Class
Recreational Programs – YMCA Leotard or YMCA Singlet (available for purchase at Reception). Cost is payable for first time enrolments at registration. Cost is $39.00 each
Competitive Programs – YMCA Leotards on selected days as requested by Coaching Staff.
7. CANCELLED CLASSES DUE TO WEATHER OCCASSIONSPlease be aware that classes cancelled due to weather conditions (heat or storm etc) will not be credited as this is due to matters out of YMCA hands. Whilst we take every measure to ensure classes are not cancelled safety of our Gymnast and staff is our number one priority.
8. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:Public Holidays will not be included in the class fees and no classes will run on these days.
9. HOURS OF OPERATION:The Centre reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate, from time to time, any of the particular facilities or services provided by the Centre. Please refer to current operational information available at Reception.
10. CONDUCT WITHIN THE CENTREManagement reserve the right to refuse entry, cancel a membership or request a Member to leave the premises if the Member does not behave in a responsible manner, is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or does not adhere to the conditions of entry.
11. GYMNASTICS AUSTRALIA REGISTRATION:It is a requirement of Gymnastics Australia that any member participating in gymnastics classes be registered and have paid a fee prior to participation. This annual fee is sent directly to Gymnastics Australia and covers all participating Members. The registration and insurance cover is for one calendar year (January to December).
12. KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE CAMPAIGN
1. Children 10 and under must be escorted by a parent/guardian to their class (i.e. Gymnastics Hall) and picked up from their class. They are not to leave the area without an adult.
2. Children 11 and over are not to be dropped off/picked up at the front entrance doors by a vehicle. All Children are to be picked up from inside the Centre.
3. There is NO Drop and Go Zone – please do not stop in the middle of the road to drop off your children.
Children 10 and under must not use the Main Change rooms unless accompanied by a parent/guardian. The Gymnastics hall change rooms are for Children Only. If you are a parent wishing to accompany a child to the bathroom please use the main change rooms in the hallway.
Safeguarding Children & Young PeopleThe YMCA is committed to Safeguarding children and young people and has a range of policies and procedures to keep children and young people safe. Details of these policies are available at: www.ymcabrisbane.org along withinformation on YMCA’s obligation to report child safety concerns, and how you can report child safety concerns.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN NO PHOTOS OR VIDEO’S ARE TO BE TAKEN DURING CLASS
13. SAFETY:Whilst every care and safety measure will be taken, participation in gymnastics by the very nature of the activity carries a risk of physical injury. YMCA or it’s servants or agents are indemnified against any claim against the Member in relation to any injury sustained to the Member’s person or any damage to his/her property. Should it be considered at any time that the member requires medical assistance or hospital treatment YMCA staff are authorised to obtain this assistance if necessary.
14. GUARDIAN ASSISTED CLASSES:It is a requirement that any child attending a guardian assisted class must be supervised by a suitable guardian available to participate in the class with the named child and that any other children will have a further guardian to supervise them outside of the gymnastics hall.
15. TRIAL CLASSES (first time gymnasts)
1 free trial class per gymnast if it is their first ever class at YMCA Jamboree Heights. Upon completion of your gymnasts class please let reception staff know if your child is continuing, payment of all remaining fees, rego and uniform fees is due to secure your enrolment at this time.
16. REGISTRATION/MEMBERSHIP FEESKinder gym Classes: $52 Registration (charged per annum) + $15 equipment Levy per term
Recreational Classes: $60 Registration (charged per annum) + $15 equipment levy per term
Competitive Classes: $82 Registration (charged per annum) + $25 equipment levy per term
All Fees and Registration are payable at time of enrolment
The YMCA works under the guidelines of a government approved COVID safe plan. To ensure the safety and hygiene of members and staff we ask that everyone play their part to understand and adhere to all policies, procedures and requirements when entering our facilities.
I give permission for myself or my child to be photographed or videoed while participating in YMCA activities. I consent to these photos/videos being used for publicity purposes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AUTHORITY
I hereby grant permission for the YMCA to provide sufficient personal information for me and my family members listed on the enrolment form to use the online services provided by GreeneDesk Pty Ltd (Parent Portal). I warrant I am either a parent or guardian of the persons named above and have the authorisation to provide thisauthority.
I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this membership detailed in the Gymnastics enrolment. I acknowledge that the information given on this form is true and correct.