TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GUADELOUPE ISLANDS TOURIST BOARD (GITB) NEW YORK TIMES TRAVEL SHOW SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board (GITB), JetBlue and Le Relais du Moulin Hotel****.
2. To Enter complete the entry form found at https://www.jotform.com/build/93394546118161 from December 13th 19, 2019 ("Start Date"), through January 26th, 2020 ("End Date"). The winner will be drawn on February 3rd, 2020 and annouced exclusively on GITB social media plateform on that same day. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstake or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstake is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of JetBlue and GITB employees and cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on February 3rd, 2020. Only one prize awarded per person/per e-mail address. The winner will be notified by mail promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There will be one prize awarded consisting of:
1/ two (2) round trip tickets to Guadeloupe (PTP) - on JetBlue out of New York (JFK) - Blackout dates apply – subject to availability. Tickets are non transferable and have no cash value. Customer is responsible for flights to and from New York (JFK), for onboard purchases, luggage fees and other miscellaneous charges as outlined in the Contract of Carriage. Book at least 4 weeks prior to departure based on availability at time of reservation. Extensions are not permitted at any time. Winner and guest are responsible for all taxes and travel expenses not specifically included in the prize description. These include, but are not limited to: travel expenses from his/her home, dinners, lunches, drinks, and tickets to other attractions not included in the prize description. The certificate is valid for 1 year. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Booking will be made on space available basis of desired travel date and desired travel date must be before expiration date. Valid for one trip for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple trips. Cancelation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Sponsor is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility.
2/ 4-night vacation in a bungalow room (16+) to Le Relais du Moulin Hotel**** (Guadeloupe), breakfast included.
· Flights and transfers are not included.
· TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $1,300.00
· LE RELAIS DU MOULIN CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS:This vacation package is valid for one land-only 4-nightstay, for two adults (16+) from February 1st, 2020 to January 21st, 2021 in a bungalow room. Bookings are subject to availability and capacity control. Blackout dates applied. This certificate is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash, goods, or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Bookings will be made on a space available basis and capacity control within ? days of desired travel date and travel must be completed before expiration date. This certificate is valid for one trip only for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple travels, nor can it be applied to an existing confirmed reservation. Change of dates after booking is confirmed may incur change fees. Cancellation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Airfare and transfers not included. Relais du Moulin is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Relais du Moulin is not responsible for lost or stolen certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility. Membership fees are included.
3/ The certificate is valid for 1 year, restrictions apply. Last outbound (JFK-PTP) travel date: April 29th 2019.
Approximative Retail Value: $2,500: Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. Air taxes and fuel surcharge per person is approximately $210 per person. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board makes no warranty with respect to any prize. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board will report value of prize as required by law. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Release of Liability: By entering this sweepstake, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit if eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and winner and guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board may use winner and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board and none will be returned. Entrants agree that The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstake ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board and its partners cannot be responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of the sweepstake at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be announced by GITB on the following media channels:
after the prize is awarded.
This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board.