Questions? Contact Jeremy Dillon at +1 (719)424-7838 or email@example.com
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist an ABMA member whose institution is unable to give them financial support. The Travel Scholarship will help the award recipient by giving them the ability to present their work and it will help the organization by giving ABMA members the opportunity to hear presentations that the membership otherwise would not have the opportunity to hear and as such, the Travel Scholarship supports the ABMA Core Value of “Sharing the Knowledge”.
The scholarship will provide:
• Transportation: Up to $500.00 reimbursed at Conference with receipt of purchased ticket or based on government per diem if driving, verification of mileage is required.
• Hotel room for the entire conference.
• Conference registration fee (including site visits, the banquet, and any meals included with registration).
• Airport to hotel transportation and meals on your own will not be provided.
• Applicant must be an ABMA member in good standing. ABMA membership must be valid through the dates of the conference for the given Travel Scholarship Award year.
• Applicant may not have received this scholarship in the previous year.
Presentations will be videotaped for optional later posting on ABMA’s CollaborNation as well as Animalprofessional.com. Accepted abstracts will be given more information and asked to return a more detailed permission form in order to allow the presentation to appear in this format.
**By submitting this presentation request, you agree that award-winning papers may be published in the ABMA newsletter, Engage, or posted on our web site.