Students will be considered based on the following criteria:
1. Students must be entering at least their 3rd semester as an SSS Scholar
2. GPA - previous semester AND cumulative GPA must be 2.25 or greater
3. SSS participation - students must have attended 2 or more meetings/semester with Jessica or Andrea, and tutoring if it was required (3 if you are in your first year with SSS)
4. Low-income eligible - students must qualify as low-income eligible based on federal guidelines. UWA financial aid will confirm this.
5. Students must be enrolled in 6 or more credit hours for the term of the grant.
6. Those with fewer than 60 credit hours earned will be considered first.