American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University is thrilled to announce a scholarship opportunity for students in:
• one or more of the healthcare facilities associated with the Oklahoma City Area (OCA) Federal/Tribal/Urban Indian Health System.
• one or more of the healthcare facilities serving the First Nations and Inuit peoples of Canada.
Please fill out the following application to apply for the scholarship by June 30, 2021 and upload documents in the appropriate sections.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on how well the letters of recommendation and the personal essay showcase the candidate's excellence in the following areas:
• Commitment to serving the indigenous peoples of North America
• Personal commitment to education
• Leadership potential
• Commitment to Healthcare Profession