Notes about Charitable Contributions...
1. Your donation must be to a qualified receipient. That is, a 501c3 non-profit approved by the IRS.
2. For cash donations over $250, upload a written acknowledgement or receipt per donation over $250.
3. For non-cash donations over $250, upload a receipt from the charity including a description of items donated, the Fair Market Value of the item(s), and the date of the donation.
4. For 2020 the IRS allows a charitable mileage deduction of 14 cents per mile driven to engage in charitable activities. Provide us the number of miles driven and we will calculate the deduction for you.
5. Up to your first $300 ($600 if Married) will be an above the line deduction.