The new tentative date for Elephant Rock is October 11, 2020. We are working closely with local governments to approve our permit applications and we expect to receive an answer in June. Pending permits, the fall spectacular will be hosted in Parker, Colorado and it will include our popular century course along with route options of 50-miles, 30-miles and a 10-mile family fun ride.
If the new 2020 date is cancelled, our Roll Massif Guarantee / Worry Free Policy will be enabled, providing registered cyclists with a voucher to be redeemed for an Elephant Rock entry, valid 2021 - 2023.
Please make a selection from one of the options below by June 5, 2020. If we don't hear from you by that date we will automatically roll your registration into the rescheduled 2020 ride.