Congratulations! By completing Crossroad's Online Enrollment and Registration Form, you are taking the first step toward achieving your academic and career goals.
Take your time to make sure every question is answered completely. If you are able, submit the documents requested below, as this will ensure your registration is processed in a timely manner. We will accept most document types including JPG and PDF. Make sure your documents are clear and easy to read.
Once this form is submitted, you will be contacted to schedule a Basline Test (TABE) that is used to determine your placement in the appropriate classes. If you are not able to upload your documents here, you will need to bring them to your scheduled testing appointment once we resume face to face classes.
Upload the following documents now, or bring with you to your testing appointment:
• Driver's License or State Identification
• Original Social Security Card or permit to work
• Court Order Documentation (16 year old students)
• Signed Withdrawal letter from school (16, 17 and 18 year olds)
• Other Identifying Document that can be used:
Original Certified Birth Certificate
Other Government ID