Terms of Service
1. Drool School will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training and board of my dog and will offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, I recognize that Drool School is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Drool School of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under Drool School instruction or control and under my own care as a result of following training instructions. I have been told by Drool School and understand the inherent risks of owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others.
2. I authorize emergency medical care to be provided for my dog by the dog owner's vet listed above, or an appropriate alternate to be determined by Drool School in the event that the regular veterinarian is not available or that closer care is required. I understand I am responsible for any and all veterinary costs and agree to reimburse Drool School for any charges related to emergency care.
3. I authorize Drool School to administer and seek First Aid and resuscitative care for my dog as determined appropriate by Drool School and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Drool School for any and all results thereof.
4. I understand that all dogs will be boarded at owner’s home address indicated on this contract in the Drool School Trainer Information. Owner gives Drool School, it’s owners, operators, and/or staff permission to transport dog/dogs to and from the address on Drool School Trainer Information for boarding purposes. They further understand the inherent risks associated with transportation such as, but not limited to, loss or injury due to accident; owner agrees to assume all risks and financial costs associated with said transportation.
5. I understand that my dogs will be trained using positive reinforcement methods. I also understand that although my dogs will learn multiple behaviors, basic obedience, new routines, and management while in the care of Drool School, it is my responsibility to maintain this learning upon their return to the home environment. Dogs do not generalize well. This means that behavior taught while in our care will only be solidified through clear, calm and consistent repetition once home. Drool School recommends owners commitment to continued education through group classes and private instruction to proof and generalize training.
6. Animal behavior is never fixed or static; it changes depending on circumstance and environment. Even trained behaviors will fade or extinguish over time without consistent repetition and practice. Especially in cases of fear or aggression, although behavior may be modified, the dog is never “cured”. A dog’s behavior is ultimately the responsibility of the owner.
By signing below I agree to the Liability Waiver & Policies stated above and that all information is correct and up to date