Terms and Conditions:
1. Set up/Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 9:45 am the day of the Pride Fest Show. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 7:00 am the day of the show. Break down can start no sooner than 4:30 PM on Saturday and must be completed by 6:00pm. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. **Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash- free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/booths must be manned at all times and remain in-tact until show closes at 5 pm. FM Equality Project is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire, or casualty. FM Equality Project expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the show.
4. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for show attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands, or additional equipment.
5. One Business per Table: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of FM Equality Project.
6. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event. All proceeds benefit the FM Equality Project.
7. Electricity: Electricity will be available on a first-come first-served basis as electricity is not available at all areas.
a. Outlets are NOT guaranteed
b. Extension cords are not included in the fee and must be provided by the Exhibitor.
8. Music: Music will be provided throughout the space
9. Tables and Chairs: Each Exhibitor may furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tents or canopy. If you wish to rent additional tables or chairs, please note that on application.
10. Cancellation of Space: Application fees are non-refundable. FM Equality Project is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health, or other causes for non-participation.
11. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless FM Equality Project from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’ fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the FM Equality Project pride Fest Show.
○ I have read and agree to the above terms.