1. Contestants must live in Floyd County or surrounding area and be of or between the following ages at the time of her local crowning: 0-12 months or 13-23 months
2. Contestant must possess good moral character having never, at any time, been convicted of any crime nor have any criminal charges against her. Also must never have committed an act or engaged in any activity which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, indecent, or in bad taste. This INCLUDES texting, use of the internet and all social media.
3. The pageant will be Saturday, August 25, 2018; exact times to be determined by participation. Please arrive early and be ready for the pageant to start. If you are unable to attend or will be late, please contact the director.
4. All pageants will be held at Barn Facility at Chantilly Farm, 2697 Franklin Pike SE, Floyd, VA 24091
5. Entry fee is $40.00
6.Entry fee includes one adult admission. Additional tickets can be purchased at the door.
7. Mail applications and entry fee to FLOYD FUTURE P.O. Box 179 Floyd, VA 24091
8. All applications and payments must be received by August 19, 2018.
9. Contestants should practice competing in evening gown, casual wear, interview, onstage question, platform speech and photogenic. Contestants and those accompanying contestant shall conduct themselves in a proper manner at ALL times or be disqualified.
10. All judges’ decisions are FINAL.
The Floyd Livestock and County Fair and all of its agents cannot be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of personal property related to this event. I have read the entry form and agree to abide by the pageant rules. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
MEDIA RELEASE FORM: I hereby give my consent for The Floyd Livestock and County Fairs’ use of images, voice or likeness from videotapes, photographs, motion picture film, electronic images and/or other technologies in which I and/or my minor child appear. Furthermore, I hereby consent that such photographs, films, recordings, electronic images and the film, slides, disks, plates, or tapes from which they are made shall be their property and for appropriate organizational uses, including internet use.