1. Contestants must live in Floyd County or surrounding area and be of or between the following ages at the time of her local crowning: 17-22
2. Contestant must possess good moral character having never, at any time, been convicted of any crime nor have any criminal charges against her. Also must never have committed an act or engaged in any activity which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, indecent, or in bad taste. This INCLUDES texting, use of the internet and all social media.
3. The pageant will be Saturday, August 24, 2019; exact times to be determined by participation. Please arrive early and be ready for the pageant to start. If you are unable to attend or will be late, please contact the director.
4. All pageants will be held at Barn Facility at Chantilly Farm, 2697 Franklin Pike SE, Floyd, VA 24091
5. Entry fee is $60.00
6.Entry fee includes one adult admission. Additional tickets can be purchased at the door.
7. Mail applications and entry fee to FLOYD FUTURE P.O. Box 179 Floyd, VA 24091
*If entry fee is not submitted with application, we may invoice you via email using our online payment system.
8. All applications and payments must be received by August 17, 2019.
9. Contestants should practice competing in evening gown, casual wear, interview, onstage question, platform speech and photogenic. Contestants and those accompanying contestant shall conduct themselves in a proper manner at ALL times or be disqualified.
10. All judges’ decisions are FINAL.