GREATER TOMS RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOUNDATION
2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
***PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A FULL TUITION SCHOLARSHIP TO AMERICAN INSTITUTE A CAREEER TRAINING CENTER - AREAS OF STUDY AVAILABLE: MEDICAL ASSISTING, MASSAGE THERAPY, DENTAL ASSISTING OR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE PROFESSIONAL.
If selected for this scholarship you will be attending the American Institute, Toms River Center.
American Institute through the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce Foundation is pleased to offer non-traditional students the exciting opportunity of 1 Full tuition scholarship from American Institute to attend American Institute.
* Scholarship recipient will be eligible to enroll as a full-time student in the American Institute Toms River campus program of their choice with a scholarship awarded that covers full tuition & fees.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
* Students/residents of the defined geographical location of the Greater Toms River Area. Ex: Toms River, Manchester, Beachwood, Pine Beach, etc. Sending school & home sending district need to be within the Greater Toms River Area. Please note: Preference will be given to Members of Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce, their employees and the children of either.
* Applicants must have: (Note: 2 of 3 elements required )
-been involved in their community in some manner,
-work experience or, School activities
* Applicants must have at least (1) recommendation from a mentor/teacher/coach
* If selected, you will be invited to join us the evening of Monday, June 10th for our Annual Scholarship cocktail reception at the Toms River Country Club.
Fields of study include:
Administrative Office Professional, Dental Assisting, Massage Therapy, and Medical Assisting.
For additional information regarding fields of study: https://www.americaninstitute.edu/about-us/
For additional information please contact Danielle Norcross, Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com or 732-349-0220.
Completed applications must be received by midnight of April 5, 2020. Incomplete applications will not be considered.