To receive a key to the pool, all homeowners must read and agree with the rules regarding the use of the pool. Please share these rules that are in place for the safety for everyone with all the members of your household. This key is your only access to the pool. There is a $25 replacement fee for all lost keys. Please keep up with this key.
FLEMING FIELDS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Pool Rules and Regulations
1. The Fleming Fields pool is for the use of Fleming Fields homeowners and their guests ONLY. Homeowners are responsible for actions and conduct of their guests and for any damage or liability resulting from their actions or conduct. Each homeowner may have up to for (4) guests at any time and guests must be accompanied by an owner at all times.
2. Fleming Fields homeowners using the pool must have proper identification , which may be a valid drivers license with a Fleming Fields address. This is an effort to ensure that the pool is used by owners and their guests only. Homeowners are not permitted to lend to, give to or copy their respective keys for non-residents. Trespassers will be asked to leave.
3. There is no lifeguard on duty. All persons using the pool and pool area so do at their own risk and assume all liability. The Fleming Fields Homeowners Association assumes no liability or risk for bodily injury., death or loss/damage to personal property of anyone using the pool facility.
4. The Fleming Fields pool hours of operation are: May - September , Monday - Sunday 10 AM - 9PM
5. Everyone must shower prior to entering the pool. Oils and sunscreens can build up in the pool and cause the pool to temporarily close.
6. No children under the age of six (6) years of age will be permitted in the pool or pool areas at any time except with a parent or guardian. Children under 14 years of age will not be permitted in the pool unless accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
7. Beverages are allowed in cans or non-glass containers. No glass of any kind (including baby bottles) are permitted in the pool area.
8. No eating, smoking, or drinking allowed in or around the pool.
9. All pool users must dispose of trash appropriately in the receptacles provided.
10. NO PETS are allowed in or around the pool area.
11. No diving, running, pushing or horse-play is allowed in or around the pool.
12. No profane language or excessive/offensive noise will be tolerated.
13. All pool equipment (ropes, nets, float-rings, etc.) must be kept in its proper place and must only be used for emergence use.
14. No one with infectious disease, inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge, open wounds or bandages will be allowed in the pool.
15. Properly bathing attire is required. No "cutoffs" are allowed. Babies must be in waterproof pants/diapers, etc.
16. The pool may be closed at any time due to weather, repair, or other operational difficulties.
17. Anyone can be barred from the pool area at the discretion of the Declarant, Board of Directors or the Management Company for violation of these rules and regulations or for any reason which, in their judgement, constitutes a hazard to others of the Fleming Fields Homeowners Association and its members.
18. Copying of the pool keys is not permitted. Should a replacement key be needed, a fee of $25 will be charged to the homeowner.
19. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL "911".
*RULES FOR THE USE & MAINTENANCE OF THE COMMON AREA FIRE PIT*
1. A fire pit has been added to the Common Area inside the fence perimeter of the pool. All pool rules are fully enforced for fire pit area, including the prohibition of glass items. Exceptions and additions are listed here.
2. HOURS. The common area and fire pit may be used outside of the posted pool hours, provided the pool is not accessed during this extended time.
3. DATES. The fire pit area may be used outside the official pool opening dates, provided the pool is not accessed.
4. ACCOUNTABILITY. An accountable, adult Fleming Fields resident must be present at all times that the fire pit is being used with a live fire. An adult resident is one who is 18 years of age or older. Accountable means that resident takes full responsibility for the use the fire pit from the time the fire is ignited until it is completely extinguished. Fires are NEVER to be left unattended. If you need to leave the pool/fire pit area, extinguish the fire.
5. FUELS. Only firewood and fire logs1. Under no circumstances are accelerants, paper products (cups, plates, napkins, etc.) or plastics to be put on the fire.
6. USE & MAINTENANCE.
a. Unaccompanied children are not allowed in the pit area at any time. The fire pit shall be only be used for its intended purpose. Playing on or around the fire pit is not allowed at any time, that includes sitting, lying or walking on the surrounding pit ledge.
b. Do not build a fire larger than your planned stay at the fire pit. Fires should be started only if the residents plan to be present for at least one hour.
c. An adult (greater than 18 years of age) must be present in the fire pit area at all times when a fire is burning.
d. A fire is not to be built in the fire pit during windy conditions to prevent blowing of debris into the pool or accidental igniting of pine mulch or grass.
e. The HOA will provide a wood rack, cover and an initial supply of firewood. Any wood used from the supply should be replaced as soon as possible so that a ready supply is available for the next user. You may bring your own firewood or fire logs.
f. A water faucet is near the fire pit area for use in extinguishing the fire in the pit, if needed.
g. Keep the fire pit area clean. DO NOT, under any circumstances, place fire pit debris in the plastic pool trash cans.
h. The Adirondack chairs are provided for the enjoyment of the fire pit area. Please return the chairs to the fire pit area if you have used them in the pool area.
7. COMPLIANCE. Failure to follow these rules for the safety and enjoyment of the Common Area may result in restricted access to the facilities.