Here is what homeowners should expect at the pool as well as what is expected of all homeowners in order to open the pool under Covid-19 Phase 2 Restrictions:
1) An adult (18+ years old) member of the household must be with any household member under the age of 18 at the pool at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) There will be no pool furniture at the pool for you to use so you may bring lawn and lounge chairs for your use while at the pool. You may not leave furniture at the pool and any items left will be discarded at the end of each day.
3) You must follow all distancing guidelines which will include remaining with your household members and remaining 6 feet apart from everyone else who is not from your household while at the pool.
4) Parties and visitors will not be allowed for at least this Phase 2 period. NO EXCEPTIONS. (The HOA will not have a reasonable way of tracking non-home owner / resident usage of the pool which would be needed were there an outbreak of COVID at the pool so this is the reason for this requirement.)
5) The pool hours will be 10 am to 6 pm daily so that all cleaning requirements can be completed as required. This will be in effect for at least Phase 2 but may be adjusted based on usage.
6) Pool toys and floats (excluding toddler floats) will not be allowed at the pool for at least Phase 2.
The above rules are in addition to the normal pool rules posted here.