HACEMOS Scholarship Foundation - Dallas Chapter
HACEMOS Dallas chapter is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 IME Becas / HACEMOS Dallas Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Description: HACEMOS Scholarship Program is designed to assist Mexican students and/or students of Mexican origin residing in the United States.
Scholarship Award Amount: 2020-2021 recipients attending a two-year institution receive $1,000. Recipients attending a four-year institution receive $2,000. Awards are payable to the institution for the account of the student.
Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements. Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Reside in the DFW area Dallas Counties - Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman and Rockwall. Ft. Worth Counties - Denton, Hood, Irving, Johnson, Parker, Tarrant and Wise.
• Mexican students and/or students of Mexican origin residing in the United States.
• Current high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates 25 years of age or younger as of the application deadline.
• Plan to enroll in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, or university located in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, or any other U.S. territory for the 2020-2021 academic year.
• Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per semester in coursework leading to a degree.
• Have a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent).
Open to DREAMers? There is no request for citizenship status.
Scholarship Deadline: August 14, 2020.
Awards: The recipient selection process includes the consideration of academic performance, financial need, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, a statement of career and educational goals and objectives, unusual personal or family circumstances.
The only mode of application will be a web-based e-application.
To apply visit:
For additional information, please contact: