THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
1. All artwork must be original by the artist, available for purchase, and cannot have been previously shown in the Hardy & Nance Gallery.
2. Size Restrictions: 2D work no smaller than 8" any side and no larger than 48" any side. 3D work must fit through a standard doorway.
3. Medium: Please no loose glitter or confetti. If using these mediums, they must be completely adhered to the surface in a manner that it will not fall off.
4. All artwork must be "wired" and ready for hanging. No sawtooth hangers or loose paper.
5. Read rule #4 again. We may reject your work if not properly prepared for installation. Learn how to wire your art HERE.
6. All pieces should be labeled on the back with: Artist’s Name, Title, & Contact Information.
7. Drop-off: Artwork needs to be delivered on Saturday, June 14, 2020 (12p-2p) and Monday, June 15, 2020 (5:30p-8:00p) WITHOUT EXCEPTION. Delivery accepted through Door G entrance.
8. Pick-up: All artwork MUST be claimed/picked up at the end of the show (June 20, 2020 at 9:00pm). Any art left behind will be considered abandoned and done with as H&N Studios sees fit.
• Notification of acceptance will be sent via email no later than June 8, 2020.
• Curators reserve the right not to hang work that isn’t properly wired and/or does not meet the requirements as specified above.
• Artist working in 3D media will need to supply a pedestal.