Carbon County Fairgrounds, 523 Rodeo St , Rawlins, WY 82301
Showmanship Saturday April 3rd 5:00pm Blow N Go
Market Sunday 10:00am with Breeding to follow 30 min after completion of Market.
1. This jackpot is open to any exhibitor ages 4-21 years old as of January 1, 2021
2. Market Steers and Heifers will be shown together.
3. Market & Breeding class entry fee: $25 per head. HEIFERS MAY ENTER IN BREEDING AND MARKET
4. Showmanship class entry fee: $15.
5. Day of Entry fees need to be paid in CASH only. No refunds on entry fees.
6. Pre-Entry available until March 31st. Entries made April 1st till day of the show will have a $10 per head charge for a total of $35 per head.
7. All market animals will be weighed, and classes will be set after completion of weigh-in. Scales will be open for market check-in Saturday evening from 6pm-8pm and Sunday Morning starting at 7:00 am with all weights to be turned in by 9am MARKET SHOW will start at 10am
8. Breeding heifer Show will start 30 min after the conclusion of Market. Breeding classes will be broke by British. Purebred and crossbred, Papers for British and Purebred will need to be provided. Classes will be then broke by birthdate from youngest to oldest. Classes will be divided as evenly as possible.
9. No animals for Jackpot only will be allowed on the grounds until Saturday April 3rd 2021 at 2:00pm.
10. Check in for Showmanship will be: 2:00pm-4:00pm, Saturday April 3rd, Show starting at 5:00pm Blow n Go
11. Showmanship divisions are as follows based on exhibitors age as of January 1st of
2021 and will show in this order:
Ages as of January 1, 2021
-Peewee Division is 4-8 years old
-Junior Division for ages 9-11
-Intermediate Division for ages 12-15
-Senior Division for ages 16-21
12. All livestock are to be free of any infectious disease and will not be allowed in the show if any is found. No Exceptions! Show committee will inspect at weigh-ins if necessary.
13. Power and space is limited. Generators are suggested. Stalls and tack areas are on a
“first come - first serve” basis.
14. Bedding will NOT be provided. No shavings on the sand unless you use a barrier underneath.
15. Exhibitors are responsible to clean their stalls before they leave.
16. I-80 Extravaganza Jackpot show officials reserves the right to excuse any exhibitor or
person(s) who violate any rules.
17. We will follow all RMJSS Rules and Regulations. Please visit website to view all the
18. We will implement these rules to the best of our ability. Please help us to keep this a
safe and honest show for all the exhibitors involved.
19. No class changes unless approved by show officials.
20. If you have more than one animal in a class, we will bump up your heaviest animal in
that class into the next weight class upon your request. If it is in the last class, you will
have to stay in the last class.
21. Class changes/requests can be made up to 10 minutes before the show begins. No
changes will be made once show begins.
22. Please find other exhibitors to help you show. Thank you!
I80-Extravaganza, Carbon County Fair Board or any of their agents will
not and cannot be held liable for any disease transmission, injury or harm to person or
SHOW AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Please call or message Kaylee at 307-761-2797 or Amanda at 307-351-4019 or find us on Facebook