Equine Activity Release, Hold Harmless Agreement, and COVID-19 Waiver
1. I hereby certify that the above named horse(s)/rider are eligible as entered. I agree to hold harmless the Loomis Basin Horsemen's Association, Placer County, and those connected with the horse show, against any claim for injury to myself, my horse, or my property, whether or not such claim might be based on negligence. I agree to the form of this contract including the indemnity provisions there in. I understand there is a $20 charge for returned checks.
2. I understand the potential dangers that I could incur in mounting,
riding, walking, boarding, feeding said horse; including, but not limited to,
any interactions with other horses. Understanding those risks I hereby release
that Company, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and anyone else
directly or indirectly connected with that Company from any liability whatsoever
in the event of injury or damage of any nature (or perhaps even death) to me or
anyone else caused by or incidental to my electing to mount and ride a horse.
4. I understand and recognize and warrant that this Release and Hold
Harmless Agreement, is being voluntarily and intentionally signed and agreed to,
and that in signing this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement I know and
understand that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement may further limit the
liability of equine professionals to include any activity, whatsoever, involving
an equine, including death, personal injury and/or damage to property.
5. I recognize and agree that I know which equine professional(s) I will be
working with, and acknowledge that I agree said equine professional(s) has/have
made reasonable and prudent efforts to determine my ability to engage in the
equine activity, and has/have sufficient knowledge of my equine and horseback
riding skills as to relieve, release and hold harmless said equine professional(s) from any continuing duty to monitor my equine activities.
6. I further voluntarily agree and warrant to Release and Hold Harmless this
(these) equine professional(s) from any liability whatsoever, including, but not
limited to, any incident caused by or related to said equine professional’s (s’)
negligence, relating to injuries known, unknown, or otherwise not herein disclosed; including, but not limited to, injuries, death or property damage
from: mounting; riding; dismounting; walking; grooming; feeding; use of horse barn, paddock, trails or horse ring, in any capacity; falling off horse whether horse is bucking, flipping, spooked; or my failure to understand any equine professional’s directions relating to my riding or otherwise use and control, or lack thereof, of my horse or the horse I have been assigned to.
7. I also acknowledge the risks involved include, but are not limited to, the potential spread of COVID19 that could result in severe illness or potential death. I am participating voluntarily, and any/all risks have been made clear to me which I fully understand and accept. I will practice proper social distancing as recommended by health department directives, good hygiene (handwashing, hand sanitizer, mask/gloves when required) and follow all other health recommendations ordered or suggested.I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of contracting COVID-19. I also do not have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19. Should I become ill, whether before or after attendance at either or both shows, I promise to self-report the illness, self-quarantine and will adhere to testing and other illness related guidelines.
HELMET REQUIRED for Juniors 17 & under ALL CLASSES, ENGLISH and WESTERN Classes