You will need the following information to submit this nomination form:
Nominee Information - name, business, title, years in profession, email, business phone, business address, personal address
Nominator Information - name, relation to nominee, business, title/profession, email, phone number, address
Two (2) References, Reference Information, and a letter of support for the nominee from each reference - name, relation to nominee, business, title, email, phone, address
Additional letters of support, beyond those required from the two references, will not be considered for judging. Letters are judged on how well they support the content of the nomination and the nomination areas of focus.
Four Community Impact Questions*
1. Describe how the female nominee demonstrates a significant contribution to her business profession.
2. Describe how the female nominee demonstrates a significant contribution to her community (neighborhood, city, church, school, etc.) both professionally and personally.
3. Describe how the female nominee serves as a positive role model.
4. Describe how you see/have seen the female nominee live out her professional and personal purpose in her day to day environment.
1. Describe how the business nominee provides support and/or enrichment for female employees.
2. Describe how the business nominee is accomplished in its industry and in what way(s) it has contributed to our local community.
3. Describe how the business nominee supports women in our community who are not employees.
4. Describe how you see/have seen the business promote community involvement both during and outside of regular business.
*Long answer questions have a 750 word count maximum. Please be advised that judges are instructed to score honorees solely on the written content of this nomination form and in the content contained in letters of support.
Multiple submissions for a nominee will not result in higher scoring or consideration. Only the merits provided in this nomination form and letters of support will be considered. Specific merits are scored based on the number of contributions within each category, as well as the strength of the supporting examples provided.
When answering the Community Impact Questions, please consider demonstrating:
· The nominee’s actions that concretely display innovation and efforts above and beyond the normal standard for her industry. For example, this may include the development or implementation of programs or processes in technology, inclusion, or awareness.
· Anecdotes, examples, prior awards or recognition that are pertinent to each category, media and press references to accomplishments, or other support to validate statements about the nominee’s contributions in each area.
· Positive demonstration of the evolution of the nominee’s contributions in each category. For example, a clear anecdote or data showing that professional community involvement resulted in a growth of fifty women joining a STEM career or the development of a new on-site daycare program to allow twenty women to return to the workforce.