Section 1: Contact information
Section 2: Product/Service Information
Missouri 2021 Logo License and Use Agreement
1. A license to use the Missouri 2021 logo (the Logo) shall be granted by the Missouri Bicentennial Commission (MOBC) or its designees or assigns, to commercial, for-profit entities upon an approved application. The Logo is trademarked by the State Historical Society of Missouri for the Missouri Bicentennial Commission. Licenses shall automatically expire on 12/31/2021.
2. The right to use the Logo is personal only to the applicant and cannot be reassigned without approval of the MOBC.
3. MOBC must pre-approve the Logo’s use on or with any item, service, or product. The MOBC may alternatively pre-authorize an entity or individual to use the Logo on or with any forthcoming item, service, or product, when the approved applicant provides notice to the MOBC 30 days in advance of the issuance of the item, service, or product.
4. Applicants seeking use of the Logo shall provide MOBC with a description of the way the Logo will be used or displayed, as well as a description of any proposed service, item, or product, and related packaging, if any. Applicants will provide MOBC with an image of the final item or product and related packaging.
5. The applicant is responsible for notifying MOBC of any additions or changes to information provided in the application, such as a change in production location, product line, etc. Failure to notify MOBC may result in revocation of the license.
6. After approval, MOBC will provide by email the Logo artwork in a PNG file format.
7. The design or graphics of the Logo cannot be altered, and the Logo must be printed in its entirety. The Logo can be printed in varying sizes. The Logo must be printed in full color or in black and white as provided. The Logo may be printed in a single color other than black and white only with approval of the MOBC.
8. The Logo may be used in advertising, incorporated into a product’s packaging or label, displayed in point-of-purchase material or signage, on pressure sensitive labels, promotional materials or brochures, letterhead and envelopes.
9. Applicant agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the State of Missouri, all agencies of the State, the State Historical Society of Missouri, the Missouri Bicentennial Commission, its successors and assigns, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, damages, losses, charges and causes of action arising or resulting from the applicant’s participation in the Missouri Bicentennial or the use of the Missouri 2021 Logo.
10. The State of Missouri, its agencies, the State Historical Society of Missouri, and the Missouri Bicentennial Committee is not liable for, nor do any of the foregoing guarantee, any services, items, or products using the Logo.
11. Permission to use the Logo may be denied or revoked at any time by the MOBC.