Five Steps to Apply:
1) Fill out the online application below, uploading the excel budget template provided. Once you start, you need to finish in one session, you are not able to save and come back to work on it. Our advice is to click on link and look at the materials you will need and then start the session once you have all the materials you need including your budget and letter of support.
2) Obtain and upload a letter from the administration confirming curricular, staffing and support as needed for sustaining the science fair program.
3) Enroll up to 5 STEM teachers in one or more of the three CMI courses for Scholarship.
4) Collect student impact data through MSSEF's pre- and post- surveys at the beginning and end of the school year.
5) Complete an online annual report by May 1st, to provide feedback and results from your science fair program and teacher participation in CMI courses.
If awarded the grant, the school will be asked to complete and return a MSSEF Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) which will be emailed separately. Once the MOA is signed and returned, the grant funds will be mailed, and an email with all of the necessary instructions and links will be sent.