Rules and Conditions for Coaching at Digger McEwen Motocross Park, Miro Street, Taupo
1. Respect the grounds and our facility and take all rubbish away with you.
2. The Mini track is for mini riders and bikes only aged 4 to 10 years.
3. The PIT and GRASS areas are not for practicing starts, or racing on, ONLY use the designated tracks.
4. As a coach you are liable for and must look after any Medical/Injury issues that could arise during your coaching.
5. Coaches and riders must Book-A-Ride online via Taupomcc website and pay $25 each to get a code to enter the facility and the gate must be closed at all times.
Failure to adhere to any of the above you may be asked to leave or risk being banned from the track permanently.