We're excited for you as you take the step of applying to the Maritime Apprenticeship Program. Here are a couple of things you should know:
1) You don't have to complete this application in one sitting. If you want to save your progress and return later to complete it, you'll find the 'Save Progress' button at the bottom of the page. Just be sure that you've input your email address before you save it.
2) When you submit, a copy of your application will be emailed to you. We recommend keeping it for your records.
3) Your references will be sent a link to an online form. You might want to give them notice that you've used them as a reference.
4) We will be in touch after your application is submitted to arrange. We'll arrange an interview with you and some members of our Apprenticeship Council. (Don't be nervous. It's just a chance for us to get to know you better!)
5) If you have any issues or questions about the application, contact Rebecca (firstname.lastname@example.org).