Seven Step Program for Federal Procurement Contracts
1. Become familiar with the BPP/Government Contracting Internet Homepage (Bureau of Public Procurement).
2. Determine if your firm qualifies as a Contractor for the Federal Government of Nigeria. Eligibility Criteria
3. Identify your area of specilazation (Goods, Works or Services).
4. Familiarize yourself with the government’s budgetary circle.
5. Get a copy of the appropriation act for the year in view.
6. Identify current federal procurement opportunities relevant to your area of expertise.
7. Seek additional information as needed from.